David C. Wrobel, Partner
David Wrobel is actively involved in every practice area the law firm handles, and revels in the challenge of each new case.
Over thirty years’ experience in law handling a wide range of complex cases makes him uniquely qualified to unravel intricate legal issues, get to the heart of the matter and deal effectively with adversaries.
David has particular expertise in corporate dissolution proceedings, and deftly applies his mediation skills to resolving the sensitive, delicate and personal issues that are innate to closely held companies.
His legal practice extends to all types of commercial litigation matters including corporate governance, real estate and business divorce.
David has represented such high profile clients as the Shah of Iran, actress Catherine Deneuve, the legendary Moulin Rouge, Tavern on the Green, NBC Universal as well as innumerable closely held companies and high net worth individuals.
David lives in Larchmont and Manhattan with his wife, also an attorney, and has three sons. He is an avid traveler, urban bicyclist, crossword puzzle enthusiast and, also, an amateur artist.
David has written a number of book reviews for the New York Law Journal which can be found here.
- Business Litigation
- General Commercial Law and Counseling
- Corporate Dissolution and Valuation Proceedings
- Commercial Real Estate
- Dispute Avoidance
- Cornell University, B.A., 1980
- Boston University School of Law, J.D, 1983; Paul J. Liacos Scholar
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Certified Commercial Mediator, NY County Supreme Court
- Book Review: Arbitrating Armed Conflict (NYLJ June 30, 2006)
- Book Review: Emblems of Pluralism; May 27, 2003
- Book Review: Executioner’s Current: January 3, 2003