Jennifer M. Muller, Associate
Associate Attorney Jennifer Muller practices business and commercial litigation, encompassing myriad areas of substantive law, including contracts and real estate.
Jennifer earned her J.D. from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, where she was on the Dean’s List, served as the Sources Manager for the law school’s Journal of Law & Policy, received the award for Best Written Advocacy in the Environmental Moot Court competition and gained valuable experience representing children in abuse and neglect proceedings as part of the Washington University Civil Justice Clinic. Jennifer obtained her bachelor’s degree from Northeastern University, where she majored in International Affairs and Mathematics.
Jennifer lives in Manhattan and enjoys cooking, trivia and sports.
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Contract Drafting
- Northeastern University, B.A. 2010
Dean’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- Washington University School of Law, J.D. 2013
Washington University Journal of Law & Policy, Sources Manager
Washington University Environmental Moot Court, Champion and recipient of award for Best Written Advocacy
Washington University Civil Justice Clinic
Dean’s Public Service Award
- State of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Securities & Exchange Commission, Honors Program, 2012
- Judicial Intern for Hon. Sandra J. Feuerstein, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2011