Sarah Kehoe, Associate
Associate Attorney Sarah Kehoe practices business and commercial litigation, encompassing myriad areas of substantive law, including contracts and real estate.
Sarah earned her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law where she was the Assignments Editor for the Intellectual Property, Media and Entertainment Law Journal, and received the Arthur Murray Award for Public Service for her pro bono work in Fordham’s criminal defense and prosecution clinics. She also interned in the legal department for luxury brands at Coty Inc., an American multinational beauty company, and was a judicial clerk for the Honorable Robert Hettleman in the New York City Family Court.
Prior to attending law school, Sarah worked as a journalist for broadcast stations and newspapers in Washington State, including King 5 News and the Kent Reporter. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Washington, where she majored in Journalism and Psychology.
Sarah lives with her husband in Jersey City and enjoys traveling, going on walks with her English Bulldog Ernie, trying new restaurants, and going to Broadway shows.
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Contract Drafting
- Fashion and Modeling
- Pacific Lutheran University, B.A. 2009
- Lifestyle Editor and Reporter at The Mast
- Reporter at KCNS News
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D. 2018
- Arthur Murray Public Service Award
- Associate Editor, Intellectual Property, Media and Entertainment Law Journal
- State of New York
- Associate Attorney, Friedman Vartolo LLP
- Law Clerk, Squitieri & Fearon LLP
- Legal Intern, Coty, Inc.
- Judicial Clerk. Hon. Robert Hettleman
- Legal Intern, Office of the New York State Attorney General