Lori Hager, Of Counsel
Lori Hager practices intellectual property law, corporate counseling, and business litigation. Her practice concentrates on trademark, copyright, and patent infringement claims, prosecution of trademark and copyright applications, and proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Lori has extensive experience with all phases of corporate litigation including appellate practice.
Lori acts as corporate counsel, providing corporate strategy for company expansions, and new business verticals. She negotiates general commercial contracts, license agreements, and talent agreements. Lori also focuses on localizing foreign contracts to be utilized and enforced in the United States.
Lori frequently presents seminars to the New York City Bar Association, various paralegal associations, and many other trade organizations on the topics of intellectual property, ethics as well as other legal areas,
Lori received her J.D. from Seton Hall University with an emphasis in intellectual property. She is admitted to the bar of the State of New Jersey, the District of Columbia, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. Lori served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Sybil R. Moses, Assignment Judge for the Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen County.
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Counseling
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.S., 1998
- Seton Hall Law School J.D., 2002
- Member Interscholastic Moot Court Board
- State of New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- HomeSharing, Inc. “Frank J Semcer, Sr. Outstanding Volunteer Leadership Award” 2016
- New Jersey Law Journal “New Leaders of the Bar” 2014
- New Jersey Law Journal “Rising Star” 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- New Jersey District XA Ethics Committee, Board Member and Investigator
- New Jersey State Bar Association, “Law Adventure Committee”
- New Jersey State Bar Foundation, “Speaker’s Bureau”
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- International Intellectual Property Society (IIPS)